Real Food, Real You!
Wednesday, September 20 at 6:30 PM
Maybe you’re tired of schlepping through the day, surviving on coffee and energy drinks. Or maybe the baby weight isn’t falling off like you thought it would, and the dieting thing is sucking your time, energy, and fun out of life… and STILL not working. Whatever your “why,” join me as I cut through the nutrition confusion and teach the basics on how to transform your health, energy, and life in a sustainable way! In the first part of this series, I’ll discuss:
- The benefits of “real food”
- The scoop on the 4 main macronutrients
- The good, bad, and ugly about sugar
- The myth about fat and cholesterol
- The ins and outs of optimal hydration
- When to eat, ideal meal structure, and how much to eat without counting calories
- Beginner’s tips for transitioning you and your family to a real food diet
Get new posts, tips, & tools to fuel your life!